OTC Orthotex Knee Support - Stabilizer Pad
The OTC 2546 knee support is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less hot than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
- Open cell foam Orthotex material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
- Multidirectional stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap and provides compression and stabilization. Slits on interior of buttress cover allows for a wide range of adjustability
- Sheer mesh elastic opening over back of knee minimizes binding, enhances wearing comfort
- Easy slip-on, slip-off application
- Latex free