OTC Ankle Stabilizer - Heel Locking Straps
The OTC 2375 cool, lightweight ankle stabilizer combines the compression and comfort of a soft ankle brace with the rigid stability of an ankle stirrup. The fully adjustable strapping system provides optimum medial-lateral and won't stretch during exercise. This is one of the most widely used ankle bracing systems today because of its proven performance, comfort and durability. It can be worn after an acute ankle sprain or as a preventative product to protect against repeat ankle sprains during athletic activities. Slips on like a sock, slim design fits easily into a shoe.
- Thin lace-up nylon boot fits easily into shoe
- Nylon encircling stabilizer straps maintain the ankle in a neutral position to prevent inversion or eversion sprain injury
- Stabilizer straps can easily be retightened while still inside the shoe, and the elastic cuff effectively secures brace around the ankle
- Removable plastic stays enhance protection against a repeat sprain, provide effective treatment following an acute sprain
- Padded heel and tongue fabric is durable and provides added comfort. Material is 100% latex-free
- Latex free