Are you a doctor, lymphedema therapist or wellness expert?
We'd love to have you share your expertise with our customers!
- Lymphedema patients
- Seniors who are experiencing circulatory issues
- Expecting moms
- Men and women who are managing varicose and spider veins
- Post-surgical patients
- Men and women who sit or stand all day (and experience pain and swelling in their legs and feet because of this) - think nurses, waitresses, supermarket clerks, construction workers and more.
- POTS patients
- ...and more!
What Should You Write About
Guest Blogging Guidelines
- Your blog should be educational and informative. It should be well-researched and contain links and citation to academic and third-party sources when appropriate.
- Your blog should be over 500 words, but the longer the better!
- Use images to illustrate your points when you can. Please do not use stock images.
- Write a compelling title and use subheadings, lists, bulleted points, and short paragraphs to break up text.
- Include a 2-3 sentence biography, head shot, and a link to your professional website or social media page.
- By submitting content to us, you are guaranteeing to us that you own the content and have not plagiarized. You are also agreeing that your content will not be republished anywhere else, including your own website.
- We do not have a budget for paid posts, nor do we accept "sponsored" posts - we are only looking for content that will be useful and educational to our audience. We will happily link to your website or social media account in your bio.
How to Submit a Blog Pitch
If your pitch is accepted, we will contact you directly.
There will be one round of suggested edits prior to publication.