Are you a doctor, lymphedema therapist or wellness expert?
We'd love to have you share your expertise with our customers!
BrightLife Direct serves a variety of people who need compression to improve their daily life. Our customers include:
- Lymphedema patients
- Seniors who are experiencing circulatory issues
- Expecting moms
- Men and women who are managing varicose and spider veins
- Post-surgical patients
- Men and women who sit or stand all day (and experience pain and swelling in their legs and feet because of this) - think nurses, waitresses, supermarket clerks, construction workers and more.
- POTS patients
- ...and more!
The majority of our customers are over 45 years old with the largest percentage over 65 years old. Our customer base is heavily weighted towards women. Our site has over 80,000 users a month.
What Should You Write About
With our content, we strive to educate our customers and brighten their day when possible. We know that shopping for medical compression garments isn't an exciting or enjoyable task, so we want to make it easy for them to find the information they need and, if we do our job correctly, hopefully make them smile or laugh along the way. Check out a good example of our tone here.
Your writing should be educational and positive. We want customers and potential customers to read your piece and have some actionable steps or takeaways that they can glean from the writing.
A few ideas we're looking for: tips and tricks to staying active and healthy, healthy recipes, information on medical conditions our customers are managing (lymphedema, POTs, DVT, etc.), evaluating new health trends and fads.
Not sure how to write about the third generation? This is a great piece about what terms are most appropriate when referencing seniors.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
- Your blog should be educational and informative. It should be well-researched and contain links and citation to academic and third-party sources when appropriate.
- Your blog should be over 500 words, but the longer the better!
- Use images to illustrate your points when you can. Please do not use stock images.
- Write a compelling title and use subheadings, lists, bulleted points, and short paragraphs to break up text.
- Include a 2-3 sentence biography, head shot, and a link to your professional website or social media page.
- By submitting content to us, you are guaranteeing to us that you own the content and have not plagiarized. You are also agreeing that your content will not be republished anywhere else, including your own website.
- We do not have a budget for paid posts, nor do we accept "sponsored" posts - we are only looking for content that will be useful and educational to our audience. We will happily link to your website or social media account in your bio.
Fill Out The Form Below to Submit a Blog Pitch
If your pitch is accepted, we will contact you directly.
There will be one round of suggested edits prior to publication.