Therafirm Core-Spun Knee High 30-40 mmHg
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
The Core-Spun 30-40 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks are often physician recommended to help improve circulation, prevent moderate swelling and relieve tired, achy legs.
- 30-40 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- High-tech CoolMax or X-STATIC fibers wick away moisture for a dyer and more hygienic sock environment
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Black color contain X-STATIC silver fibers for moisture wicking
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 mmHg)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
Hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.