Therafirm Core-Spun Knee High 20-30 mmHg
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
The Core-Spun 20-30 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks are designed to help relive tired, achy legs, moderate swelling and other leg health conditions as physician recommended.
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- High-tech CoolMax or X-STATIC fibers wick away moisture for a dyer and more hygienic sock environment
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Black color contain X-STATIC silver fibers for moisture wicking
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 mmHg)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
Hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.