L&R tg® Grip Elasticized Tubular Support Bandage
tg grip is ideal for effective management of strains, sprains, soft tissue injuries and dressing retention. It can be used to provide support and relief of ligaments, tendons and joints.
Skin-friendly, breathable fabric provides comfort and effective tissue support for the wearer. The seamlessly knitted tube adjusts to body contours and evenly distributes pressure.
Quick and easy application; tg grip can be fitted, removed and reapplied without clips, pins or tapes.
- Seamlessly knitted tube adjusts to body contours and evenly distributes pressure
- Comfortable, skin-friendly, breathable elasticated cotton construction
- Quick and easy application
- Remove and reapply without clips, pins or tape
- Widest range of sizes available for most applications
- Compression can be enhanced with a second layer or by using a smaller size
A: Children’s hands, children’s forearms - 1 3/4" (4.5 cm)
B: Small hand/wrist - 2 1/3" (6.0 cm)
C: Medium hand/wrist, small elbow/ankle - 2 3/4" (6.5 cm)
D: Large hand/wrist, large elbow/ankle, medium leg/knee, small thigh 3" (7.5 cm)
E: X-large hand/wrist, large elbow/ankle, medium leg/knee, small thigh 3 1/2" (8.75 cm)
F: X-large elbow/ankle, large leg/knee, medium thigh 4" (10 cm)
G: X-large leg/knee, for large thighs 4 3/4" (12 cm)
J: X-large thigh, small trunk 7" (17.5 cm)
K: Medium trunks 8 1/2" (21.5 cm)8
L: Large trunks 13" (32.5 cm)
M: X-large trunks 15" (37.5 cm) 24130