Sigvaris Chipsleeve Standard Arm
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
Sigvaris Chipsleeve garments are made for the upper and lower extremity. Filled with chipped foam and designed with directional channels, each garment works to efficiently direct lymph fluid and promote drainage. Patients with fibrotic limbs will enjoy the cocoon-like fit and massaging effect of the chip filled garment.
Each Chipsleeve garment is made of four-way stretch fabric. The fabric contains moisture wicking properties and help to control odor. Safe for day and nighttime use, the Chipsleeve garment may be used as an underliner for bandaging or as an independent compression garment.
- Open-cell foam chips massage fibrotic and breakdown fibrotic tissue
- Chip foam is sewn in channels to aid in the direction and movement of fluid
- Fabric used in the construction of the product is moisture wicking and includes odor control properties
- Product designed to ensure the gradient application of compression
- Product includes an Oversleeve which provides additional compression of 10-15mmHg and keeps garment covered
- Includes a Black Oversleeve that can be worn over top (Available to purchase separately here.)
- One cotton liner included (available here)