CircAid JuxtaFit Essentials Hand Wrap
CircAid's Juxta Fit Essentials Hand Wrap is used to treat mild to severe lymphedema. Specifically designed to work in conjunction with the Juxta Fit Essentials Custom Armsleeve. This CircAid Hand Wrap can easily be applied with one hand, and the Juxta Lock (velcro) band system makes it very easy to adjust and remove. This garment compresses the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers and can be adjusted for additional pressure on the dorsum of the hand. The Juxta Fit Essentials Hand Wrap is a great alternative to elastic compression gloves.
This inelastic compression garment is safe to be worn 24 hours a day for active or sedentary use. Breath-O-Prene fabric is treated with SILVERtec which prevents static, odor, and the growth of bacteria.
- Active and sedentary use
- Can be worn 24 hours a day - safe to wear day and night
- Juxta Lock Band System allows easy application and adjustments without removing the garment
- SILVERtec lining prevents static, odor and propagation of bacteria in the garment
- Compresses the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- Adjustable for additional pressure on the dorsum of the hand
- Simple handling, ideal for self care
- Provides inelastic 20-30, 30-40, 40-50 mmHg compression
- Sold individually
The CircAid Juxta Fit Essentials Hand Wrap can be worn with the Juxta Fit Essentials Armsleeve as part of a complete compression system.
Fabric Content: Made from 55% nylon, 40% polyurethane, 5% elastane