CircAid Juxta Lite Standard Legging
The Holiday Sale is ON! Shop now & save.
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
Juxta-Lite is designed for the treatment of mild to moderate lymphedema of the lower leg. The Built-In Pressure System (BPS) can easily be adjusted to provide 20-30, 30-40, or 40-50 mmHg. The patented Juxta-Lock Band System allows for easy application and adjustment to assure the proper compression level.
Made from Breath-o-Prene and can be worn night and day, thanks to the adjustable bands and compression levels. Because the material is thinner and lighter, it is NOT recommended for severe cases of lymphedema. This is the only Juxta garment for the lower leg designed for managing mild to moderate edema.
This machine washable fabric makes it easy to get on and off, even if you lack the hand strength to don high compression stockings. The CircAid Juxta Lite Standard Legging is available in 8 sizes and 2 lengths, including full-calf sizes and includes a six-month warranty.
- Can be worn 24 hours a day
- Inelastic 20-30, 30-40, 40-50 mmHg compression
- Juxta-Lock Band System allows for easy and instant adjustability without removal
- Built-in Pressure System guide card provides targeted compression ranges for improved results
- SILVERtec lining prevents static, odor and propagation of bacteria in the garment
- Simple measuring and sizing - 8 sizes, 2 lengths including full calf sizing
- Works great with elastic stockings as part of a complete compression system
- Made latex free from 56% Nylon, 40% Polyurethane and 4% Elastane
- Easy maintenance - machine wash and hang dry
- This item is returnable and comes with a six month warranty
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY - not as a pair