Duomed Advantage Knee High 30-40 mmHg, Open Toe
With a subtle opaque style, knee high length and open toe design, this pair of compression knee highs offers more breathable and comfortable option for those who need a higher level of compression. Duomed advantage maximizes comfort with a soft fabric, comfortable knit top band and practically invisible toe seam. 30-40 mmHg of accurate graduated compression helps improve leg health while preventing and relieving heavy, tired, achy and swollen legs.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long.
- The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 68% Nylon (Polyamide) / 32% Spandex (Elasthane)