Duomed Advantage Knee High 20-30 mmHg, Open Toe
This pair of compression knee high combines firm, 20-30 mmHg compression with an open toe design for added breathability and comfort. Duomed advantage offers accurate graduated compression to improve circulation and help with tired, heavy, or aching legs, mild edema, mild varicose veins, and preventing DVT. With a soft fabric, comfortable knit top band, and virtually invisible toe seam, this pair offers ultimate comfort.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long.
- The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 62% Nylon (Polyamide) / 38% Spandex (Elasthane)