Duomed Advantage Knee High 20-30 mmHg
Duomed advantage knee high compression socks provide accurate graduation compression for improved leg health. The subtle opaque style and knee high length make this ideal for everyday wear. Featuring a soft feel, comfortable knit top band, and practically invisible toe seam for maximum comfort. 20-30 mmHg fir compression is perfect for heavy, fatigued and aching legs, mild varicose veins, mild edema, and prevention of DVT.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long.
- The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 62% Nylon (Polyamide) / 38% Spandex (Elasthane)