Duomed Advantage Knee High 20-30 mmHg
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
Duomed advantage knee high compression socks provide accurate graduation compression for improved leg health. The subtle opaque style and knee high length make this ideal for everyday wear. Featuring a soft feel, comfortable knit top band, and practically invisible toe seam for maximum comfort. 20-30 mmHg fir compression is perfect for heavy, fatigued and aching legs, mild varicose veins, mild edema, and prevention of DVT.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long.
- The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 62% Nylon (Polyamide) / 38% Spandex (Elasthane)