Duomed Advantage Knee High 15-20 mmHg, Open Toe
The Duomed Advantage knee high compression socks include a soft, opaque style with a breathable open toe design. Featuring a comfortable knit top band and a practically invisible toe seam to maximize all day comfort. 15-20 mmHg graduated compression helps improve circulation and leg healt. With a subtle look and comfortable feel, Duomed advantage delivers compression therapy that supports your lifestyle. Perfect for relieving tired, achy or swollen legs, swollen ankles, preventing varicose veins, or for those who are pregnant.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long.
- The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
MATERIAL: 67% Nylon (Polyamide) / 33% Spandex (Elasthane)