Circaid Reduction Kit, Upper Leg
For patients looking for inelastic compression benefits in a custom garment option, the Circaid Reduction Kit offers the perfect solution. This upper leg kit is completely customizable and is fitted in a clinic to adjust to your specific needs. Designed for acute drainage phase lymphedema management, patients enjoy the liberating nature of an inelastic garment system they can remove for normal hygiene and re-apply themselves without the aid of a caregiver or clinician. This unique system offers an easy to use alternative to bandaging.
- Inelastic compression.
- Breathable fabric that improves comfort and compliance.
- Juxtaposed band system for a perfect fit.
- Easily customized on a per-patient basis.
- Easy handling when donning and doffing.
- Built-In-Tension System supports a repeatable level of tension.
- Adjustable to your specific patients needs
- Upper Leg System includes: 1 reduction upper leg component, 1 reduction shelf strap, 6 hook and loop stays, 1 Built-In-Tension system guide card, 1 paper measuring tape, and 1 direction for use.
- Fabric Content: 54% Polyurethane; 42% Nylon; 4% Elastane