Circaid Reduction Kit, Knee
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
The Circaid Knee Reduction Kit is a revolutionary system that combines all the benefits of inelastic compression with the advantages of a custom garment. The customizable reduction kit system is custom fitted in the clinic and is adaptable to your patient's unique needs. Designed for acute drainage phase lymphedema management, patients enjoy the liberating nature of an inelastic garment system they can remove for normal hygiene and re-apply themselves without the aid of a caregiver or clinician. They will never want to go back to bandaging! Get your patients engaged in their therapy with modular reduction kit system available in upper extremity and lower extremity modules, combine arm, upper leg, knee and lower leg elements as needed to customize this system for your own unique therapy needs.
- Inelastic compression.
- Breathable fabric that improves comfort and compliance.
- Juxtaposed band system for a perfect fit.
- Easily customized on a per-patient basis.
- Easy handling when donning and doffing.
- Built-In-Tension System supports a repeatable level of tension.
- Adjustable to your specific patients needs
- Knee system includes: 1 reduction knee component, 2 hook and loop knee spines, 1 paper measuring tape, 1 direction for use, and 1 reduction shelf strap.
- Fabric Content: 56% Nylon; 40% Polyurethane; 4% Elastane