Solaris Caresia Glove Bandage Liner CR-UE-AC
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
Simply don the Caresia liner, and with short stretch bandages, use a spiral or figure-eight wrapping style with 50% overlap. Bandages should be snug, but not tight. Caresia is designed to disperse irregular bandage pressure, creating a uniform symmetrical shape to the limb. It pads boney parts, and fills in concave spaces, compensating for anatomical differences without impairing gradient compression.
Caresia Glove Liner has individual spacers between the fingers to provide circumferential compression. This product is excellent for individuals with swelling and tissue induration in the fingers. Hand unit can be worn in conjunction with either arm liner and does restrict had usage. Measure the circumference of the palm and wrist. Tape should be snug, bug not constricting. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size to accommodate a reduction in swelling. Made in USA from meryl, lycra and polyurethane.
- This item ships in 1 week
- Caresia liners are not returnable once opened, unless defective
- Machine wash with mild detergent on permanent press.
- Double rinse to remove soap residue.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Tumble dry on permanent press.