Solaris Caresia Arm Bandage Liner (MCPs to Axilla) CR-UE-BG
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
Don the Caresia liner, and with short stretch bandages, use a spiral or figure-eight wrapping style with 50% overlap. Bandages should be snug, but not tight. Caresia is designed to disperse irregular bandage pressure, creating a uniform symmetrical shape to the limb. It pads boney parts, and fills in concave spaces, compensating for anatomical differences without impairing gradient compression.
Caresia Arm Liner provides coverage from the metacarpals (MCPS) to the wrist. Measure the circumference of the wrist and largest part of bicep. Tape should be snug, bug not constricting. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size to accommodate a reduction in swelling. Made in USA from meryl, lycra and polyurethane.
- This item ships in 1 week
- Caresia liners are not returnable once opened, unless defective
- Machine wash with mild detergent on permanent press.
- Double rinse to remove soap residue.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Tumble dry on permanent press.