The privacy and security of our data, and yours, is our top priority.
We will never sell, rent, or offer your name or any other information about you to any other company or individual. If you would like your personal information removed from our databases, you can email us at email@example.com.
- What information does BrightLife Direct collect about you on our Sites and Social Media Pages?
- How do we use the information we collect about you?
- >How is technology used to serve our advertisements on other sites that you visit and what choices do you have?
- Does BrightLife Direct share your information with third parties?
- What choices do you have over how BrightLife Direct uses your information?
- How does BrightLife Direct secure your information on its Sites?
- How can I contact BrightLife Direct?
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including when
- you provide us information
- >we observe or collect information through technology
- we receive information about you from third parties
- we collect information on our Social Media Pages.
We may ask you to provide information about yourself directly to our Sites when communicating with customer service or placing an order (online or over the phone), such as the following: ·
- email address
- telephone number
- payment card information
- information related to customer satisfaction
- your name
- email address
- profile picture
Navigational Information. Navigational information, such as the following, is collected by us and our third party service providers when you use our Sites:
- browser type and version
- operating system
- the Internet service provider used to access our Sites
- IP Address
- use of links to arrive at our Sites
- web pages requested and viewed
- time spent on our Sites
- for our mobile websites, technical information about the device used, such as screen size, cookie support by the device and how images may appear
- Email. Our emails may use your IP Address to determine the postal code where you are located when you open the email. This allows us to tailor content to you. The specificity of the location can vary depending on the device used to open our emails.
The information we and our third party service providers collect through cookies, pixel tags and similar technology includes the following:
- your interactions with our Sites and with our advertisements
- the time of your visit to our Sites
- onfirmation when you open email from us, including the time you open the email and whether you click on any links in the email
- sites you visit after visiting one of our Sites.
Information Collected on the BrightLife Direct Social Media Pages
2. How do we use the information we collect about you?
The information we learn from you helps us personalize your experience with us and our communications to you, and helps us continually improve your experience on our Sites.
We use the information you provide for things like:
- opening an online account
- responding to your inquiries
- improving and developing our products
- market research and survey
- servicing our customers
- advertising and marketing, including emails and postal mail
- conducting events, promotions, contests and sweepstakes
- personalizing your experience when visiting our Sites
- which parts of our Sites are most visited or used
- difficulties visitors may experience in accessing our Sites
- what features/products are browsed
- monitoring the number of visitors to our Sites
- how to improve and better transact business
- average time spent on our Sites
- the effectiveness of our Sites
- any programming errors or failures on any of our Sites
- lead generation
- personalizing your experience on our Sites
- serving tailored ads on other sites, as described below
- tailoring email marketing to you based on your preferences on or use of our Sites
- determining return visitors
- measuring the effectiveness of our advertising
- our contractors and affiliates so that they can provide information to you about our products and services,
- our contractors, vendors, affiliates and third party service providers in order to perform tasks on our behalf such as the following: facilitating your purchase, assisting in servicing our products, providing and improving our communications with you, responding to requests to our investor relations, cloud based and hosting services,
- when it is necessary for completing or servicing any transactions that you have authorized and, in some instances, to verify the existence or condition of your account with a financial institution, credit bureau or other third party
- as required to cooperate with a subpoena, search warrant or other legally valid inquiry, court order or other legal process, or as required or permitted by law
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our Sites, our users or others, including where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- as necessary and appropriate to protect BrightLife Direct from harm due to fraud or other illegal activities.
- Email: You may opt-out of our marketing emails by following the instructions listed in the email that you received. However, even if you opt-out you may still receive non-marketing emails, such as customer service communications.
- Location Information: Mobile Device Location Information: Your mobile device settings may allow you to disable location-based services, which will prevent our Sites from accessing your precise mobile device location information. We recommend you review the help or user manual provided with your device for instructions. Desktop Device Location Information: Your desktop web browser may allow you to remove permission you granted through your desktop device for our Sites to access your location information and/or completely block requests for location information. We recommend you review the help or user manual provided with your browser for instructions. Email Location Information: Your email program may allow you to prevent the pixel tags or images in the emails you receive from us from downloading, which will also prevent our service provider from accessing your location information. You can also unsubscribe from receiving our emails, as described in the “Email” section above.
- Postal Marketing: If you no longer want to receive marketing materials from us via regular postal mail, please call our customer service department at 1-877-545-8585.
- California Opt-Out Rights: Under California law, if you are a resident of California and have previously communicated with us or purchased something from us, you may make a written request to BrightLife Direct about how we have shared your personal information during the prior calendar year with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, BrightLife Direct is allowed to provide you with a cost-free means to opt-out of such sharing rather than providing the information about these third parties. We are providing the opportunity to opt out, which you can do by submitting an opt out request, that includes your name and all of the postal addresses and email addresses that you have provided to us.
E-mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at : 1-877-545-8585 (toll-free) or 1-202-895-6945 (international)