If you are a man with a shoe size of 14+, or a woman with a shoe size of 11+ finding a compression stocking that doesn't crush your toes can be difficult. One option is an Open Toe stocking. Open toes are available in a wide variety of fabrics and in every compression level except 8-15mmHg.
To find open toe stockings, move your cursor to "STYLE OR LENGTH" in the navigation bar to the left. You will see Open Toe pages under Knee Highs, Thigh Highs, and Pantyhose.
Stockings sized for large feet with a closed toe are more limited, but there are options.
- Midtown Microfiber is available in extended foot sizes MX, LX, and XX. These fit a shoe size of 12.5 to 17.5. This is the largest foot portion of any ready-to-wear compression sock for men. Available in 15-20 and 20-30 mmHg.
- Mediven For Men Select fits up to a size 14 foot and is available in 15-20, 20-30 and 30-40 mmHg in regular and wide calf styles.
- Jobst SensiFoot - the 8-15 mmHg in XL will fit up to a size 14 foot.
- Allegro Premium - Italian Cotton 15-20 mmHg, and 20-30 mmHg in size 5 will fit up to a size 14 foot.
- Juzo Soft Silver Sole 20-30 and 30-40 mmHg has a longer foot portion in all sizes and colors.
One option is a man's sock. A lot of women buy men's support socks for the extra foot room. And for those occasions when a ribbed knee high just won't do...
- Sigvaris 120 sheer knee highs, 15-20 mmHg. Size C accommodates up to a size 12 foot.
- Sigvaris 230 Cotton, 360 Cushioned Cotton, and 860 Select Comfort lines are available in a wide variety of sizes with a foot portion designed specifically for men and women. Women with long feet should order the men's stocking.
- Mediven Sheer & Soft was specifically designed to accommodate today's larger foot sizes. Available in all compression levels and styles.
- Allegro Premium - Italian Cotton 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg (see above).
If you have large feet and need to wear thigh highs or pantyhose, we recommend choosing an open toe style.