VenaSport Athletic Performance Sport Socks 20-30 mmHg
Go the extra mile with VenaSport Athletic Graduated Compression Socks designed to boost performance and aide in recovery. All VenaSport socks are constructed with a wide top band to keep the sock in its proper position; y-gore toe seams to reduce bunching and irritation around the toes; a deep y-gore heel pocket to create a precise anatomical fit, reducing shifting and friction; and an arch band to provide metatarsal support. Following the same core values of VenActive, VenaSport Graduated Compression socks are engineered for maximum comfort and durability; and, are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Performance 20-30 mmHg Graduated Compression - Improves circulation; Reduces muscle vibrations; Lessens lactic acid buildup in legs; Helps prevent shin splints and calf cramps; Increases oxygen to muscle tissue.
- Micro-Nylon technology provides superior moisture-wicking and unsurpassed durability without sacrificing comfort.
- Cushioned footbed helps relieve foot pressure and lower leg stress.
- Rib design offers better airflow with protection.
- Vented top panel allows the foot to breathe.
- Y-gore seamless heel pocket fit the natural curve of the heel and prevents slipping.
- Y-gore toe pocket for a non-irritating and comfortable fit.
Series: Classic Sport
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 88% Nylon, 12% Lycra Spandex