Therafirm® Sheer Ease Women's Knee High 20-30 mmHg, Open Toe [OVERSTOCK]
Sheer Ease Gradient Compression hosiery line features ultra stretchyyarns for a compression garment that is easier to put on. Super soft,breathable material offers superior comfort for all-day wear. Moisture wicking fibers provide a comfortable coolness.
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
- Designed to help prevent mild varicose veins, leg discomfort, mild to moderate swelling, mild edema, and DVT.
- Ultra stretchy yarns make garment easier to put on.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 mmHg)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Series: Sheer Ease
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: Coolmax Nylon and Lycra