Therafirm® Core-Spun Knee High 20-30 mmHg, Silver Fiber
Silver Core-Spun Gradient Compression Support Socks look and feel like a soft, comfortable everyday sock with the added benefit of true gradient compression. Ultra stretchy yarns and added thickness make the sock easier to put on and more comfortable for all-day wear.
Silver Core-Spun provide the added benefits of X-STATIC®— The Silver Fiber®. High-tech silver fibers naturally reduces foot odor, wicks away perspiration to keep the skin dry, and maintains temperature equilibrium by conducting heat and cold. X-STATIC® technology bonds a layer of pure silver to the surface of a textile fiber, permanently retaining the best characteristics of both.
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet.
- Designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.
- Ultra stretchy Core-Spun yarns make sock easier to put on.
- Comfort top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
- Ankle, calf and length are required for proper fit.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 mmHg)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Series: Silver Core-Spun
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High