Sockwell Women's Sport Ease
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
The Sockwell's Sport Ease ankle sock is made specifically for people who suffer from bunions. These socks soothe bunions by relieving shoe pressure and encouraging natural alignment. Anatomical padding minimizes friction and bunion pain in the shoe. Ideal for all day wear, prolonged standing and sitting, travel, exercise and recovery.
- Superfine Merino Wool (or Cashmerino as we like to say) provides natural thermoregulation and moisture management, making these socks perfect for all day, every day wear. It's also naturally durable, antibacterial, and blister-proof.
- Bamboo fibers make this sock breathable and soft
- Non-binding welt top keeps the top of the sock perfectly in place on your ankle
- Bunion Relief Split Toe with a cushioned toe pocket helps to protect toes against abrasion and soothes discomfort from overlapping
- Arch support keeps your foot comfortable and supported all day long
- Ultra smooth seamless toe closure ensures your toes won't get irritated, no matter how far you're hiking.
- Ultra-Light Cushion protects feet from impact, but is not bulky
- No compression
- Made with 34% Merino Wool, 34% Bamboo Rayon, 28% Stretch Nylon, and 4% Spandex
- Made in the USA with the finest materials