Sockwell Men's Chevron Twill 20-30 mmHg
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
A great subtly patterned sock for work or down time! This men's Sockwell sock features 20-30 mmHg of graduated compression which is great for relieving varicose vein pain, reducing and preventing moderate swelling, and for post-operative needs.
- Superfine Merino Wool (or Cashmerino as we like to say) provides natural thermoregulation and moisture management, making these socks great for any all day, every day wear. It's also naturally durable, antibacterial, and blister-proof.
- Bamboo fibers make this sock breathable and as soft as a panda (we imagine)
- Non-binding welt top keeps the top of the sock perfectly in place on your calf
- Accu-fit Technology allows the sock to form to your foot for a comfortable fit
- Arch support keeps your foot comfortable and supported all day long
- Seamless toe closure ensures your toes won't get irritated, no matter how far you're hiking.
- Ultra light cushioned sole
- Recommended for prolonged sitting or standing; flying and travel; exercise and recovery; minor to moderate swelling of the feet; and minor to moderate varicose veins
- Made with 31% Merino Wool, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 31% Stretch Nylon, and 7% Spandex
- Made in the USA with the finest materials