Sigvaris Chipflow™ Full Leg
The Chipflow Full Leg is an inelastic compression system. It includes an inelastic wrap that is paired with a Chip Foam Liner. The Chipflow Full Leg offers compression to the full leg.
Sizing: Custom sized
- Custom sized foam liner and adjustable velcro wrap combine to form a garment that can be worn day or night
- Low profile, comfortable, channeled foam liner contains Chip Foam to encourage lymph fluid movement
- Stretch panel holds the velcro wrap in place over the foam liner while the straps are adjusted as desired
- Unique split-ankle donning zone in foam liner makes application simple, even for patients with dexterity issues
- Butterfly strap limits gaps in the knee to maintain compression
The Chipflow Full Leg is an inelastic compression device. It is a breathable, easy-to-don, garment for the management of lymphedema, lipedema and general edema. The product design and material allow for the proper distribution of compression and a high level of containment. The Chipflow Full Leg is a custom-sized garment that will fit individuals with a small ankle and large calf.
1 Chipflow Full Leg
1 Compreboot Foot
1 Chip Foam Liner
1 Pair of non-compressive Basic Liners
1 Butterfly Strap
Price displayed is a base price. Options may add to the cost.