Rejoice! Plus size women's compression pantyhose are here. Sigvaris Comfort Plus sizes are designed to fit individuals with large hips, and can accomodate a hip circumference up to 70".
The knit construction of the panty makes the fabric very stretchable and forgiving in the abdominal section. Double-covered spandex yarns, non-binding elastic waist band, reinforced heel, and cotton gusset add to their comfort and durability. This is an excellent choice for people with poor hand strength or limited range of motion. Made from 64% nylon and 36% spandex in USA.
30-40 mmHg compression is designed for moderate to severe lymphedema, chronic venous insufficiency, and other serious medical conditions. This compression level should only be used under a medical professional's supervision.
- Small Plus hip circumference: 44.5" - 56"
- Medium Plus hip circumference: 50.0" - 62"
- Large Plus hip circumference: 59.5" - 70"
1) Measure the circumference of your ankle at the narrowest point, calf at the widest, and around your upper thigh. Compare these measurements to the size chart to determine your size.
2) Measure the length of your leg from the floor to the crease of your buttocks, to see if you are a short or long length.
3) Measure the circumference of your hips. If they are within the ranges above for your size, order Plus. If they fall below the ranges for Plus, order the regular Comfort pantyhose
- Reinforced heel
- Cotton gusset
- Closed toe