OTC Neoprene Wrist-Thumb Support
The OTC 303 wrist-thumb support retains natural body heat to help soothe aching muscles and maintain flexibility, provide firm, uniform compression to support a weakened joint, and offers moderate protection from bumps and bruises. The high-tech, perforated material “breathes”, allowing perspiration and moisture to escape for extended wearing comfort. Handcrafted construction includes invisible stitching and heat seal seam tape for added comfort and durability. Effective support and value to keep you comfortably active. Excellent for use in athletics and occupational activities.
- Perforated neoprene material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
- Four-way stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Holds thumb in opposition to relieve discomfort and prevent reinjury while maintaining full finger dexterity
- Good support for repetitive motion, overuse injuries
- Fits either right or left wrist
- Latex free
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Tendonitis, mild sprains and strains, repetitive motion injury
SUPPORT LEVEL: MILD – For weak or aching muscles or joints. For use after recovery or as prevention.