Mediven Plus Thigh Highs 40-50mmHg
This stocking provides 40-50mmHg of gradient compression, and is used to treat severe edema (swelling), and severe varicosities. Woven from 63% nylon and 37% spandex in the USA.
- Open toe only
- Silicone dot top band
- Regular and petite lengths
- Unisex design - for men or women
- 40-50mmHg should only be worn when specifically prescribed by your doctor
Measure around your ankle at the narrowest point, normally just above the ankle bone. Don't have a tape measure? Download one here.
Measure around the widest part of your calf. To determine the widest point, push against the back of your calf with the palm of your hand. You can now easily see the widest point.
Measure the distance from the floor to the bend behind your knee..
At BrightLife Direct we make returns and exchanges easy. A RETURN/EXCHANGE FORM is included in every package.
A Return Authorization Number (RA#) is required for returns and exchanges. To request an RA#, just send us an EMAIL or call 1-877-545-8585. Remember to write the RA# on the outside of your package. This will help us expedite your return!
30 DAY GUARANTEE
- You have 30 days from the date your order was delivered, per the USPS or UPS delivery confirmation, to make a return.
- Merchandise MUST be in original packaging.
- If stockings have been worn, they MUST be laundered before returning. (Any stocking you purchase from us is new from the factory).
- Include a RETURN/EXCHANGE FORM with your return.
- Include your phone number - we may need to contact you to properly process your return.
Exchanges are shipped at no additional charge for US and Canadian orders only. International exchanges will be charged the applicable shipping fee.
AVOID THESE FEES!
We will deduct a 20% restocking fee from any order that is returned without an RA# (Return Authorization Number); is returned after 30 days but before 60 days; is un-laundered, smells of smoke, perfume or other pollutants, or is not in the original manufacturers packaging (excluding Allegro).
Machine or hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low heat or air dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. If stockings have a silicone top band air dry only.