Jobst Cicatrex Trim-To-Fit Toe Cap
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
This item has been replaced by the Farrow Microfine Toe Cap.
The Jobst Toe Cap can be used to control mild to moderate swelling of the toes and forefoot caused by lymphedema and other disorders. This trim-to-fit toe cap provides 20-36 mmHg of compression. This durable toe cap is ultra thin and smooth, featuring an ambidextrous design that can be worn on either foot. The toe length can be trimmed without fraying or rolling for a custom fit. The Jobst Toe Cap can be worn with other compression garments. Made from polyamide and elastane.
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either foot
- Can be trimmed for a custom fit without fraying or rolling
- Ideal for mild to moderate swelling
- Provides 20-36 mmHg of compression
- Made from polyamide and elastane
- Available in two colors