Dr. Comfort Marl Therapeutic Comfort Wool Socks
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
The forecast calls for cozy and dry when your feet are wrapped in these merino wool crew socks. The Therapeutic Comfort Diabetic Socks with Merino Wool are designed with diabetic foot needs in mind and deliver casual comfort everyone will love. Made of 60% Merino Wool, the marl crew offers extra stretch and temperature regulation in a hiker sock design that feels more plush and inviting with each wash and wear cycle. These will quickly become one of your sock drawer favorites.
- Seamless Toes - Flat toe closure helps prevent rubbing and irritation of skin
- Moisture Wicking - Helps keep feet dry and helps regulate skin temperature
- Arch Support - Provides light support and helps sock stay in place, reducing friction and helping to reduce the risk of blisters.
- Breathable Natural Fiber / Ventilation Panels - Air flow helps keep feet dry
- Light Protective Padding - Helps provide protection against injury to the skin. Cushions impact, helps reduce pressure and frictional force on the skin surface.
- Natural Odor Resistance - Wool absorbs odors to help keep feet and shoes smelling fresher.
MATERIAL: 60% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 8% Spandex