The Sigvaris (formerly BiaCare) CompreFLEX Reduce BK is great to be used during the early decongestive phase of lymphedema. Made from a soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking fabric. This short-stretch compression garment mimics bandage wrapping and can be used in pace of bandage wrapping during decongestive therapy. The CompreFLEX Reduce BK can be cut by a therapist for a custom fit.
- Short-stretch compression mimics bandage wrapping
- Soft, conforming Breathe-O-Prene® provides a comfortable fit and wicks away moisture
- Replaces bandage wrapping during decongestive therapy
- Each garment may be cut by a therapist to fit the patient
- Tension Tabs mark prescribed tension
- Easy to measure and size
- Contour design to properly fit leg shape
- Front stretch panel secures garment for easy donning
- Straps align with minimal gap or overlap (regardless of calf curve)
- Available in black or beige
- Easy care - machine wash and dry
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Can be used with the CompreFLEX Reduce boot, knee, and thigh pieces
This product is recommended to be used under the supervision of a doctor or therapist. We do not recommend purchasing this and cutting it yourself.
Wash on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners. Dry on low/no heat or air dry (air drying is recommended to extend garment life). Launder as often as is needed.
BiaCare is now owned by Sigvaris. The name of the garment has changed, but the product is still the same.