CEP Women's Compression Socks for Recovery
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
Train hard today, and feel great tomorrow with these CEP Recovery Socks. These compression socks are ideal for preparing your muscles before training, running a marathon, competing or working out. These socks are also great to wear afterwards to promote muscle recovery. Inspired by CEP's Custom Clone Recovery product, these socks provide a custom-like fit in a ready-to-wear knee high that has an air permeable knit for superior comfort all day.
Graduated compression reduces lactic acid in the lower leg to decrease muscle soreness after particularly tough workouts, training or runs. Made with a special fabric that features compression knitting that improves circulation for comfort. These compression socks will have fewer muscles feeling sore, and your legs feeling stronger before and after exercising. Designed specifically for women for athletic recovery and travel.
- Perfect anatomical fit
- 20-30 mmHg compression
- highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship for extreme durablity
- Comfortable top band to keep your socks in place
- Permanent heat and moisture management
- Extra-flat toe seam
- Anatomical foot padding
- Made from 85% Polyamide and 15% Spandex
- Prepares muscles before training or competing
- Promotes faster muscle recovery after an intense workout or competition
- Reduces muscle fatigue and swelling
Made in Germany