CEP Women's Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0
Don’t stress! Returns are easy. Details
Attention endurance athletes! We've got the perfect sock for you. No matter the distance, these CEP Progressive+ compression socks will activate your circulatory system, giving you more energy, protecting you against injury and reducing recovery time.
20-30 mmHg of targeted compression increases blood flow in your legs, reduces muscle soreness and also provides muscle stability and support. These colorful athletic compression socks feature antibacterial and odor-reducing properties to prevent odor and bacteria, as well as moisture-wicking properties to keep you cool and dry.
These durable socks are designed specifically for women with an anatomical fit, extra flat toe seams and padded zones for superior comfort. Made with the highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship for extreme durability.
- Perfect anatomical fit
- 20-30 mmHg graduated, consistent and targeted compression
- Increased coordination by activating the muscles for a sense of stability and security
- Close-fitting, anatomically padded foot section for blister-free running
- Extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
- Excellent ankle and arch stabilization
- Breathable, open-pore mesh structure in the calf for excellent ventilation
- Air channels for ventilation in the foot region
- Heat and moisture management with hydrophilic finish
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing properties
- Made from 85% Nylon (Polyamide) and 15% Spandex
- Optimum recovery and performance
- Special design activates the flow of blood in the muscles
- Muscle and joint stabilization for reduced risk of injury
- More energy, greater endurance and enhanced performance thanks to improved blood circulation
- Microfiber technology for comfort and prevents moisture on the skin
- Padded zones to relieve pressure where it’s needed most
Made in Germany