The Sigvaris (formerly BiaCare) CoolFLEX Wrap is a breathable, easy-to-don inelastic compression garment. This wrap is great for managing Chronic Venous Disease, Venous Leg Ulcers, Post-thrombotic Syndrome, Phlebolymphedema, Lymphedema and Dependent Edema. This garment is able to be machine washed and dried and provides an adjustable gradient compression of 20-30 or 30-40 mmHg. Features a metal clasp closure for maximum strength and durability and an "EZ-Close Pressure System" has eight tabs that makes it really easy to put on, even with one hand! The Sigvaris CoolFLEX NF also has max sizing for patients with small ankles and large calves.
- Gradient compression with visual indicator for either 20-30mmHg or 30-40mmHg
- Highly breathable Spacer Fabric TR™ for superior breathability and cool-wearing comfort
- EZ-Close Pressure System™ of eight tabs makes one-handed, lateral donning simple, even for patients with dexterity issues
- "Max" sizing for patients with small ankles and large calves
- Metal clasp closure for maximum strength and durability
- Easy care - machine wash and dry
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- May be used with CompreBoot and CompreBoot Lite
- Made by Sigvaris
Includes: 1 CoolFLEX NF and a pair of Basic Liners
BiaCare is now owned by Sigvaris. The name of the garment has changed, but the product is still the same.