Write a Review Promotion - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY (“ELIGIBILITY AREA”). DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE ELIGIBILITY AREA.
1. ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must be eighteen (18) years or older, and legal residents of the United States. Employees of BrightLife Direct, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and members of the immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouses) and persons living in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter. By participating in this Write a Review Promotion, entrant consents to these Official Rules. Void where prohibited.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on June 3, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on November 30, 2013
3. TO ENTER: Click the link “Write a Review” located on every product detail page of www.brightlifedirect.com. Contestant will be asked for star rating, name, email address, Review Title, and Comments about the product being reviewed. City and State are optional. Limit one (1) entry per person or per email account. No mail-in entries will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible or misdirected email, for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software.
(6) Grand Prizes: On the first Thursday of each month, beginning on July 4, 2013, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible product reviews posted on www.brightlifedirect.com the previous calender month. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. NOTIFICATION: The Prize Winner will be notified via telephone, email, overnight mail or postal mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If initial notification is via email to obtain/confirm Winner address information, Winner will have five (5) calendar days to respond to request. If response is not received by Administrator in time required, Winner forfeits prize and prize will be awarded to alternate Winner. The Winner will be required to sign and return via supplied postage paid envelope an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity (except where prohibited by law) (“Affidavit and Release”), and an IRS W-9 form. Winner will receive prize in the form of a check.
The verification materials must be received by the Administrator within time period specified by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit and Release and W-9 within the time required constitutes waiver of the prize, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner, chosen from among the remaining pool of eligible entrants. Prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion shall constitute Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of the Winner’s name, city, state, and country, likeness, photograph, and statements made by the Winner about the Promotion, Sponsor and/or prize information for promotional and advertising purposes without further payment or consideration.
6. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who, in its sole discretion, attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by tampering with any website mechanism, acts in a disruptive manner or violates these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH ENTRANT. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Sponsor, its affiliates, advertising agencies and promotional partners are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from this Promotion, including but not limited to downloading any material from Sponsor’s website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to the Sponsor’s website by a hypertext link. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of such impairment, Sponsor may choose Winner from all eligible entries received as of the time of impairment. By receipt of any prize in the Promotion, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, advertising agencies and promotional partners and their directors, officers, employees and agents from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from Winner’s acceptance or use of any prize or substitute prize or Winner’s participation in this Promotion, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy or from any misuse or malfunction of such prize or substitute prize. Sponsor, its affiliates, advertising agencies and promotional partners and their directors, officers, employees and agents assume no liability either for cancellation or for any reason whatsoever or through the acts or defaults of any company or person providing any prize or for events occurring after the award of such prize. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by Promotion Winner. Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Entries become the property of Sponsor. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, and by entering this Promotion you agree to venue and personal jurisdiction in The District of Columbia, and that service of process may be made by certified U.S. Mail, or commercial courier (e.g. UPS). Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees or arbitration costs.
8. WINNER LIST: For a list of winners, send a stamped self addressed envelope to BrightLife Direct, Inc., Write a Review, 6925-D Willow St, NW, Washington, DC 20012 no later than December 15, 2013.
9. THE SPONSOR and ADMINISTRATOR:
BrightLife Direct, Inc.
6925-D Willow St, NW
Washington, DC 20012