We are now accepting applications for the 2017 Physical Therapist Scholarship! The deadline to apply is July 14, 2017.
BrightLife Direct works with thousands of customers that require the service and expertise of occupational and physical therapists. We want to give back to the field that does so much for our customers, by helping a current student achieve their goal of becoming a certified therapist.
This year, BrightLife Direct is awarding a scholarship of $1,000 to a student currently enrolled full-time in an occupational therapy, physical therapy (PT) or a physical therapy assistant (PTA) program. All PT and PTA programs must be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE). All Occupational Therapy programs must be accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE). The deadline to submit your application is July 14, 2017.
One scholarship will be awarded to a student who meets the following criteria:
- Must be a US citizen
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Student must be currently enrolled in a program accredited by CAPTE or ACOTE
- At least one year of the program must be completed before the deadline
To be eligible, the following information must be received by this date:
- Completed application
- Official transcript
- Current curriculum vitae
- Proof of enrollment in CAPTE or ACOTE approved course
- At least one letter of recommendation (includes the person's name, position, contact information and email)
- Complete a short essay: Must explain why you decided to pursue an education in physical/occupational therapy, and what you hope to accomplish in your career. Essay should be no longer than one page in length. See application for more information.
- Completed application must be received by July 14, 2017.
Completed applications and all required documents should be mailed to:
BrightLife Direct, Inc.
6925 Willow St NW Ste D
Washington, DC 20012
Questions? Contact Us:
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at 1-877-545-8585 or send us an email at
Past Scholarship Recipients:
2016: Meet last year's recipient, Lacy McMurtrey. Read the official press release or check out her story on the blog to learn more.